KANSA Facial Wand
What is Kansa?
Like the metal used for sacred Tibetan bells and gongs, Kansa bronze is highly resonant. Ancient wisdom claims this metal to be more healing than even gold or silver. Kansa is a fantastic conductor of electro-magnetism without being magnetic itself, making it the ideal material for moving subtle energy in the body without "picking up" energy while it effectively attunes the tissues.
These tools provide a sacred means for facial (and whole-body) rejuvenation, harnessing your inherent vibration and directing it to heal.
A gentle massage of the face with Kansa directs life-force energy to open marma points (Ayurvedic vitality points on the body) to tune the subtle energies and impart a rosy glow. This concentration of your bio-electricity stimulates collagen fibroblasts in the skin's deeper layers while assisting in lymphatic drainage. The face appears more open, relaxed, clear and vibrant, with less puffiness.
Working on yourself or a loved one is easy and fun. Our Kansa Facial Tool comes with directions for general use and facial rejuvenation.
The Facial Wand is a rounded dome with a beautiful hand-carved wooden handle. It massages the face and body in meditative circular motions and long strokes. The smooth surface quickly warms and feels like a warm hand, making it the perfect extension of your own healing energy. The rounded shape releases tension in the jaw, temples, cheekbones & third eye.
1. Apply 3-6 drops of serum to your hands.
2. Apply a light layer of serum to your face.
3. Massage in circles around the middle of the forehead.
4. Massage in zig-zags and draw the figure 8 pattern on the forehead.
5. Back and forth over the right eyebrow & the right temple area.
6. Counter-clockwise then clockwise around the eye socket.
7. Counter-clockwise then clockwise around & under the cheekbone.
8. From nostril to the ear.
9. From the right corner of the mouth up to the ear lobe.
10. Circle in front of the ear.
11. From the tip of the chin along the jawbone.
12. Circle in front of the ear.
13. From the tip of the chin along the jawbone.
14. Circle in the middle of the chin and then do the same in reverse.
15. Along the jawline.
16. Circle in front of the ear.
17. To and from around the mouth to the earlobe & from nostril to ear.
KAPHA Perfume - Energizing
AYURVEDIC ESSENTIAL OIL PERFUME Energy | Kapha PerfumeEnergizing & Stimulating Blend This unique blend of essential oils with accents of cinnamon, cardamom & jasmine is specifically designed to be uplifting and energizing for...
KAPHA Serum - Pore-Refining & Rejuvenating
Oil for oily skin?! You bet! Kapha Ayurvedic Facial Oil is a special blend of therapeutic oils and botanical extracts that help to balance oily skin and clear up blemishes....
KAPHA Body Oil - Invigorating
Invigorating | Ayurvedic Botanical Oil BlendSpecially formulated for Oily, or Congested Skin Directions: Apply to entire body before or after a shower. If applying before your shower, let the oil absorb for...