- The Ritual
The facial illumination ritual set
LIMITED EDITION. A full retail value of $152, available for $136.
The Illumination facial set is a powerful duo of clear quartz roller and gua sha that depuffs, soothes, and lifts the skin through the art of facial massage for a radiant glow.
Our choice of stone:Clear quartz is referred to as the master-healing stone, once thought to be solidified light. It is known to carry special characteristics of storing (programming), amplifying energy or intention, and transmitting thoughts and energy. It is said to activate the pineal and pituitary glands.
In crystal healing, clear quartz is linked to the crown chakra or Sahasrara in Sanskrit, translated as a thousand-petaled. The crown chakra is said to give access to higher states of consciousness and mindfulness to clear and focus the mind.
Key benefits:Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, the facial roller and the gua sha tool have a multitude of benefits.
- Helps with the appearance of smooth skin texture and rosy complexion
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
The RitualStart with a clean face and prep skin with your favourite WILD GRACE facial serum. Both tools work together to enhance your beauty rituals and pair perfectly with a serum or facial oil for better absorption. All the tools you need for a luxurious facial, conveniently packaged in a giftable box.
For the facial roller:1) Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
2) Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3) Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
For the gua sha tool:
- Keep the tool flat against the skin and begin at the neck with upward sweeping movements towards your face. This will encourage blood flow to the face.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
- Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure. Press into the temple area for tension relief.
- End at the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Sweep down along the side of face and neck to encourage lymphatic drainage.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR FACIAL GUA SHA
Do not do gua sha on fresh botox. Talk to the provider who injected it to find out how soon you can safely implement facial massage.
Do not do gua sha on top of injected fillers in the face.
Due to natural variations in stone, every clear quartz tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.