Facial KANSA Wand
What is Kansa?
Like the metal used for sacred Tibetan bells and gongs, Kansa bronze is highly resonant.
This tool provides a sacred means for facial (and whole-body) rejuvenation, harnessing your inherent vibration.
A gentle massage of the face with Kansa directs life-force energy to open marma points (Ayurvedic vitality points on the body) to tune the subtle energies and impart a rosy glow. The face appears more open, relaxed, clear and vibrant, with less puffiness.
The Facial Wand is a rounded dome with a beautiful hand-carved wooden handle made of from the Indian-native tree Babool. KANSA is the Indian name for Bell metal, a hard alloy usually a form bronze, with approximately 4:1 ratio of copper to tin. It massages the face and body in meditative circular motions and long strokes. The smooth surface quickly warms and feels like a warm hand. The rounded shape can help release tension in the jaw, temples, cheekbones & third eye.
Sign-up to our newsletter to receive the free printable 12-Step Kansa Ritual Chart. (In English and French)
1. Apply 3-6 drops of serum to your hands.
2. Apply a light layer of serum to your face.
3. Massage in circles around the middle of the forehead.
4. Massage in zig-zags and draw the figure 8 pattern on the forehead.
5. Back and forth over the right eyebrow & the right temple area.
6. Counter-clockwise then clockwise around the eye socket.
7. Counter-clockwise then clockwise around & under the cheekbone.
8. From nostril to the ear.
9. From the right corner of the mouth up to the ear lobe.
10. Circle in front of the ear.
11. From the tip of the chin along the jawbone.
12. Circle in front of the ear.
13. From the tip of the chin along the jawbone.
14. Circle in the middle of the chin and then do the same in reverse.
15. Along the jawline.
16. Circle in front of the ear.
17. To and from around the mouth to the earlobe & from nostril to ear.
WHAT IF YOUR SKIN TURNS GREY WHEN USING THE KANSA WAND.
The primary reason for this is because of acidity.
Acidity reacts with the metal (copper, tin and trace of zinc) and creates the greyness on the skin.
Here are some of the reasons:
1. In Ayurvedic terms it can be that you are strongly constitutionally, or as a result of life's circumstances conditionally PITTA. This fiery quality tends to make the body/and or skin more prone to acidity.
2. It can and also be the result of DIET and/or an environment that has a lot of pollution in the air.
3. Products that you use on your body and complexion have residual chemicals in them. These can remain in the pores of your skin and react when in contact with the Kansa metal. This could be from sunscreen, moisturizers, make-up etc. They might be excellent products but just not suited to your skin type, in which case the Kansa is giving you vital feedback.
4. The greying can affect you immediately or after a period of time.
In terms of time factor, it can be that you're rubbing away on your face and feet and after 5 minutes the greying begins to come out.
The greying will easily wipe off with our Oil Cleanser, your face cleanser of choice, mist or any facial oil.
Enjoy using this beautiful ancient Ayurvedic Beauty Tool on yourself and or family and friends! It is a ritual of love!
We are happy to offer free shipping on any order over 120$ in Canada only. Packages within Canada and US generally ship within 5 business days * (we may experience longer delays during the holiday season). Please note that WILD GRACE does not ship to PO BOX and is not responsible for returned items that were previously shipped to a PO BOX .
Please note that we also ship internationally. Canada Post standard shipping rate will apply.
We ship by Canada Post from Montreal, Quebec which does not automatically include tracking.
Shipping to the USA generally takes 5-14 business days.
Orders under $100 USD are shipped using standard shipping with NO TRACKING unless a shipping upgrade is purchased at checkout.
Please know that if you do not upgrade your shipping there is no way to track or pinpoint your parcel once it's sent and in the postal system and therefore we cannot know or guarantee when your package will arrive.
Customs fees, VAT (value added tax) and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. WILD GRACE is not responsible for delays incurred due to international issues nor any additional fees or taxes your country may require.
Each product is made in small batches to ensure maximum freshness and potency. Express shipping is always available for an additional fee. Please email:email@example.com if your order has special requirements.
At WILD GRACE we strive to provide high quality, effective skincare with the maximum benefits for your skin. However, due to the handmade nature of our products and each individual unique skin type and needs, returns or exchanges will not be offered for the reason of general dissatisfaction. If you'd like to know more about our products before purchasing, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org Kim will personally take care of you and is happy to answer any questions you may have. Also, we're always glad to provide a complimentary sample with any purchase.
In case of defective or damaged items, simply send a detailed note with picture to email@example.com not later than 7 days after delivery and we'll gladly replace or refund your defective or damaged item immediately.
We truly desire to offer you the best for your precious skin and look forward to bringing beauty rituals to celebrate YOU daily.
* We may experience longer delays during the holiday season.
Proudly Leaping Bunny certified &
PETA Cruelty free and vegan certified
VATA Perfume - Calm
AYURVEDIC ESSENTIAL OIL PERFUME FOR THE VATA DOSHA Calming | Vata Perfume Notes The scent is composed of sweet and earthy notes of vanilla, rose & patchouli. It is a very comforting and soothing scent. According to...
VATA Serum - Replenish
"Vata" refers to one of the three doshas in Ayurvedic medicine. Vata skin is typically dry, flaky, cold, and very prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Our Vata Serum is...
VATA Body Oil - Nourish
Nourishing | Ayurvedic Botanical Oil BlendFormulated for Dry Skin Benefits: Protects/Relieves/Soothes dry skin Diminishes/Reduces the look or the signs of aging Skin looks visibly rejuvenated Softens skin Reinforces/Strengthens skin (via moisturization) Promotes elasticity...