The Copper Tongue Cleaner
Tongue scraping is an ancient Ayurvedic practice that is often overlooked but there are many benefits to this daily practice for oral health, as well as overall physical and mental, health. Since the tongue and oral cavity are gateways between your mind-body system and the outside environment, maintaining the health of this vital organ is critical to general well-being.
The tongue can be a mirror to all the organs of the body, and thus, a daily look at the tongue prior to scraping gives you a clue to your general health.
- reduces the toxins and bacteria on the tongue that cause bad breath
- enhances the sense of taste
- improves digestion
How to use it
- You can use your tongue cleaner every day in the morning on an empty stomach
- simply hold the two ends of the tongue cleaner in both hands
- extend the tongue and place the tongue cleaner on the surface of the tongue, as far back as is comfortable.
- gently put the tongue cleaner forward so that it removes the unwanted coating
- repeat this action 3-5 times or until no more coating is being removed and your tongue feels fresh and clean. Rinse the tongue cleaner with hot tap water between strokes.
- for additional benefits add up to 10 more strokes to further stimulate the internal organs, supporting digestion and healthy elimination.
How to clean it
Rub lemon juice onto the copper surface and you'll find it shining in no time!
We are happy to offer free shipping on any order over 120$ in Canada only. Packages within Canada and US generally ship within 5 business days * (we may experience longer delays during the holiday season). Please note that WILD GRACE does not ship to PO BOX and is not responsible for returned items that were previously shipped to a PO BOX .
Please note that we also ship internationally. Canada Post standard shipping rate will apply.
We ship by Canada Post from Montreal, Quebec which does not automatically include tracking.
Shipping to the USA generally takes 5-14 business days.
Orders under $100 USD are shipped using standard shipping with NO TRACKING unless a shipping upgrade is purchased at checkout.
Please know that if you do not upgrade your shipping there is no way to track or pinpoint your parcel once it's sent and in the postal system and therefore we cannot know or guarantee when your package will arrive.
Customs fees, VAT (value added tax) and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. WILD GRACE is not responsible for delays incurred due to international issues nor any additional fees or taxes your country may require.
Each product is made in small batches to ensure maximum freshness and potency. Express shipping is always available for an additional fee. Please email:firstname.lastname@example.org if your order has special requirements.
At WILD GRACE we strive to provide high quality, effective skincare with the maximum benefits for your skin. However, due to the handmade nature of our products and each individual unique skin type and needs, returns or exchanges will not be offered for the reason of general dissatisfaction. If you'd like to know more about our products before purchasing, please get in touch at email@example.com Kim will personally take care of you and is happy to answer any questions you may have. Also, we're always glad to provide a complimentary sample with any purchase.
In case of defective or damaged items, simply send a detailed note with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7 days after delivery and we'll gladly replace or refund your defective or damaged item immediately.
We truly desire to offer you the best for your precious skin and look forward to bringing beauty rituals to celebrate YOU daily.
* We may experience longer delays during the holiday season.
Proudly Leaping Bunny certified &
PETA Cruelty free and vegan certified