THE KANSA: MORE THAN A NATURAL FACELIFT
What is a Kansa wand and how to use it?
A Kansa is an ancestral beauty tool associated with Ayurveda offering a sacred lifting and rejuvenating ritual for the face (and the whole body). Like the metal used for Tibetan sacred bells and gongs, the Kansa bronze resonates powerfully and helps direct the energy of the life force to open up Ayurvedic vitality points on the body and to align subtle energies and give a pink glow to the skin. The face appears more open, relaxed, clear, and vibrant, with fewer blemishes and puffiness. Its rounded shape can even help release tension in the jaw, temples, cheekbones, and third eye.
Adding oil to the mixture.
For best results, make sure you massage onto a clean, oiled face and neck using either our WILD GRACE Elixir serum or any of our serum according to your dosha (if you want to learn about your dosha, you can take our dosha quiz here). Applying oil ensures adequate moisturization and offers a nice glide to perform the various massage movements using the Kansa wand.
The Kansa ritual how-to:
- Pour 3-6 drops of your WILD GRACE serum in the palm of your hands.
- Apply a light layer of serum on your face.
- Massage in anti-clockwise circles in the middle of the forehead.
- Massage in zigzags up and down from the center of the forehead to the right and left and draw the infinity symbol (figure 8) on the forehead.
- Aim the tool back and forth along with the eyebrow and print counterclockwise rotations on the temple. Then the other way around.
- Continue to rotate counterclockwise, then clockwise around the eye.
- Continue the sweeping motion from the right side of the nose to the right and then follow the curve of the cheekbone.
- Continue sweeping movements from the corner of the lips, continuing under the cheekbone.
- Then massage the center of the chin following the curve of the jaw to the front of the ear.
- Circle the front of the ear.
- Extend the sweeping motion under the chin following the curve of the jaw.
- Massage from top to bottom on the side of the neck, pressing more firmly upwards. Continue under the side of the chin.
- Massage in a downward motion from in front of the ear to the lower neck, then repeat behind the ear to the lower neck.
I honestly hope that you’ll give this facial massage a go and use a Kansa. I promise you won’t regret it. For more details on the Kansa wand and our WILD GRACE botanical serums please contact us at email@example.com and it will be my pleasure to assist you in finding the right product for you!
To your inner beauty & joie de vivre!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.